Re: GNOME Platform Bindings visibility

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 21:35 +0200, Martin Ejdestig wrote:
> Wouldn't it be great to expose the GNOME Platform Bindings more with a
> link on http://developer.gnome.org ?
>
> Attaching a very simple patch. I leave it to someone with more web-fu to
> do it properly. ;)

I'm not sure this is right.  The link to UNSTABLE bindings is of no use
to developers now.  That page is directed to developer building the next
platform, and the core team already know about it.

Now a passage of text and a link to stable bindings may be appropriate
for user arriving at d.g.o and want to know their language options.
These options are described briefly in
http://developer.gnome.org/arch/lang/.

sinzui cox net