HTML Tidy Options

I'm interested to know whether it would be worthwhile standardising on a
set of tidy options for use with the gnome site.  This would bring some
more consistency to the formating, semantics and error checking.  For
instance I use a standard config across all my projects like this:

tidy-for-file.cfg
indent:			no
wrap:			0
quiet:			yes
drop-font-tags:		yes
logical-emphasis:	yes
numeric-entities:	yes
output-xhtml:		yes
show-errors:		no
char-encoding:		utf8
tidy-mark:		no

Often to make it a little easier to edit the file I use a different
config to dsiplay the html in the editor.  Typically this will turn on
indenting and word wrap which aids readability, like this for example:

tidy-for-screen.cfg
indent:			auto
wrap:			80
quiet:			yes