Adding a link to a tutorial to developer.gnome.org

Hi,

Someone asked if I could add a link to my tutorial
(http://www.gnome.org/~newren/tutorials/developing-with-gnome/) from
http://developer.gnome.org/docs/tutorials (or maybe even
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/books/; as an aside, perhaps this last
link should be merged with http://developer.gnome.org/links/book.html).

Also, while I'm at it:
  1) the Hackers section of http://developer.gnome.org/helping/ should
     probably link to the gnome-love project wiki at
     http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GNOMELove.
  2) There should be a note that the Gnome packaging project is basically
     defunct (which may be obvious to those that know that Red Hat 6.2
     and 7.0 are ancient history, but still...)
  3) The "Getting Involved" link should be more prominent (i.e. nearer to
     the beginning of the list) on http://developer.gnome.org
  4) It'd be nice if things on the site could be dated, or have some other
     way to easily tell whether something may still be relevant.  (e.g.
     there's still a fair amount of Gnome 1.x documentation, that is
     probably worthless to most, but one can't always tell that it's for
     1.x until you read closely; and for newbies that doesn't help a lot)

If someone just wants me to do it, I can go ahead and make some of
these changes (I'd probably skip item 4 for now but might get back to
it later) in web-devel-2, validate it, and commit.  I just need to know
if it's okay for me to do that, or if someone else would rather do that
themselves.

Thanks,
Elijah