Re: Gnome Website Search Demo

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 23:07 -0400, Michael Henson wrote:
> There's a demo up at:
> http://mike.axl.net/projects/gnome-web/search/
>
> If for some reason you cannot resolve mike.axl.net (as it has been
> having dns issues) you can add europa.axl.net or 216.66.11.100 to your /
> etc/resolv.conf and it should resolve.

I needed to do it. And worked.

An I like the results I get, categorized by the kind of information is
searching on, and the possibility to expand the contents.
I only miss the link in mailing lists results (since I could click on
them and follow the thread), and the possibility of view the results not
shown.

albert...