Feb. banner; take 3

I've abandonned the bug hunting theme for now and changed the topic to
reflect the Foundation's PR focus on GNOME groups sprouting around the
world (int'l marketing groups and websites, int'l deployments, etc...).
The Foundation is working on a press release addressing these new
developments[1], the banner could link to it once it's up somewhere.

http://www.viralata.net/gnome/gnome_everywhere.html

As usual, all suggestions are welcome. The text on the banner is mine and
very much subject to changes for something better.

Suggestions sent for the previous tentative banner, the "Bugs? What Bugs?"
one, have not been forgotten. I liked the cartoony bug suggestion. I might
try something like that one day. Alternative suggestions centering around
GNOME Love and such have not been discarded either. Maybe we can do
something fun on Valentine's day, as a one-day thing.

Sebastien

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2004-January/msg00051.html;
see New Actions, action item #2.