Re: February banner; take 2

Hey Sebastien,

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 at 07:29:30 -0200 (BRST),
seb[at]viralata.net (Sebastien Biot) wrote:

> I haven't heard anything back from anyone about the tentative new
> banner/splash image for w.g.o. (www.viralata.net/gnome/bugs.png). As
> much as I would like to assume that this means that you all found it
> brilliant and are still looking for words to describe this
> overwhelming feeling of joy and inner peace you felt seeing it, I must
> entertain the possibility that it may not be so. ;-) Seriously,
> regardless of your opinion on this specific design, we do need to
> think about a new banner, don't we? I'm still very much willing to try
> designing it but I'd need a little feedback.

I, for one, like your picture.  I did notice when plugging it into a
local copy of the page, however, that it could use a bit more of a
margin at the top.  When the header options/links wrap, some of the
"Bugs? What Bugs?" gets covered.  This does not happen with the current
banner/splash image.  I don't know if that makes any difference.

# Rob
--
"He's an obese pirate card sharp on the run. She's a scantily clad
 wisecracking angel in the witness protection scheme. They fight