February banner; take 2

I haven't heard anything back from anyone about the tentative new
banner/splash image for w.g.o. (www.viralata.net/gnome/bugs.png). As much
as I would like to assume that this means that you all found it brilliant
and are still looking for words to describe this overwhelming feeling of
joy and inner peace you felt seeing it, I must entertain the possibility
that it may not be so. ;-) Seriously, regardless of your opinion on this
specific design, we do need to think about a new banner, don't we? I'm
still very much willing to try designing it but I'd need a little
feedback.

Sebastien
--
Sebastien Biot - www.viralata.net