Re: drupal and gnome

<quote who="Fotis Kouretas">

> I'm a little bit confused on work based on CMS framework and plain page
> modifications (CVS source)

So, most of the GNOME sites won't be maintained in the CMS, certainly
www.gnome.org won't be.

> Putting a CMS in gnome, facing the speed of changes and evolvment of the
> layout and concepts, will most probably make changes slower and more
> strict.

I'd probably argue the opposite, but it really depends on the intent of each
site. ;-) www.gnome.org really needs to be "crafted", whereas sites like
www.gnomefr.org might work brilliantly in the CMS. We'll just have to see,
but I know there's demand, and there are some very tasty ways of taking
advantage of the CMS backend in w.g.o, without losing its 'crafted' approach

   "The most beautiful things about the world are deer and bunnies. Even
   in a carnivorous way I like them, they are my favourite meats. When I
      see them together I feel that is a safe place." - Vincent Gallo