drupal and gnome

I'm a little bit confused on work based
on CMS framework and plain page modifications
(CVS source)

Putting a CMS in gnome, facing the speed of changes and
evolvment of the layout and concepts, will most probably
make changes slower and more strict.
Eg. Changing and porting stuff and pages into Gnome.org
will require addidtional CMS alteration work.
On the other hand, loose coupling a CMS in tied projects like Gnome office
would increase the efficiency in updating and enlaring
much bigger info and content base.

A question arises from the above is : Does the CMS
blend with the Gnome web approach as presenting
the face of Gnome to the world ? Is it consistent ?
A possible answer is that it does if deployed under the
same screening Gnome.org does. Based on modeling and
priciples setup (through fast evolving Gnome.org) and feeding
rules changes thoughout the CMS  installation base. That means
changes created once and introduced anywhere as updates.

If this is completely out of odrer push me back
in track. I thing I'm stucked in "Gnome WonderWorld"
scenario.

Fotis