Re: Feb. banner; take 3

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 aaron ximian com wrote:
> It's good, certainly, but I feel that it could be much better-- it's a
> little flat, now, just a globe and some words. [...]

I'll try some additional combinations.

> Since it's feb 2, I think we should go with  whatever we have [...]

AFAIK, the press release won't be ready until next week[1]. We can
probably wait until then.

Sebastien

[1] "Leslie will create a press release discussing the international
involvement in GNOME from country-specific teams. - draft version due 2
Feb 2004. Final version due 9 Feb";
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2004-January/msg00051.html
--
Sebastien Biot - www.viralata.net