Re: Feb. banner; take 3

It's good, certainly, but I feel that it could be much better-- it's a
little flat, now, just a globe and some words. Can we put the words behind
the globe in HUGE type, and have them still be legible? Have the image
suggest the sense of ubiquity that we're trying to convey...

or maybe just little feet everywhere on the planet? I dunno. you could do
a flat map with feet... you could leave it as it is and it would be fine.
Since it's feb 2, I think we should go with  whatever we have-- I'll be in
the office Tuesday, so I can commit then, or whoever else has commit privs
is welcome to do so if they think we've got a winner.

a.