Re: More consistency for friends page? plus a note about copyright

On 21 Dec 2004, at 7:48 pm, Francesco Levorato wrote:

I personally dislike this line in www.gnome.org/friends/check.html
"______ YES! I want to become a Friend of GNOME."
I think it should be either taken away or moved before the contact
information part.

I also noticed copyright year in the header is 2003. Is it ok or should
it be 2004? I attach a patch for this, valid till 31st of this month :P

Best regards,
flevour

Perhaps this should be Copyright 2003-2005?

Perhaps we need some clarification on copyright too. I presume the web-site should be using the GNU Documentation License. Can anyone verify this?

-Thomas