gnome 2.6 release notes

I'd just thought I'd point out that the compilation order published with gnome 2.6 release notes doesn't work (for me anyhow), I found scrollkeeper was placed in the wrong place and there were a few ommisions such as libxklavier and most notably GDM. I have posted my own revised version of the list at http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Compiling_GNOME_2.6 (hope I'm not stepping on any licencing toes here, I tried to avoid this by linking to original). I know I might be wrong but this is the order that worked for me for SuSE 8.2 and I can't see why it shouldn't be correct for other distros.

--tom c