Re: Request for an Apache configuration change

On จ., 2004-04-05 at 10:57 +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> On 3/04/2004 2:37 AM, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
>
> >Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org> writes:
> >

> >>With the recent widget.gnome.org changes the Apache server serves by
> >>default all content as UTF-8 but all our pages are not in UTF-8 and we
> >>have some problems like:
> >>

> >Long term we need to serve all our pages in UTF-8.
> >

> Sure, but that isn't directly relevant to the problem at hand.

Did this ever get fixed, and if so what was the outcome?

I noticed on gnome-i18n a post with a list of non-UTF8 po files, that
hopefully will get dealt with soon, which should lessen the problem :)
Anyone not using UTF-8 should get a complimentary slap on the wrist.

Regards,

--
Ross