Disabling Software Map (and others), Enabling PHP

Hey,

So, we're going to disable the Software Map as we re-enable PHP on the
website. It is fairly likely that we'll have an off-site replacement for the
software map reasonably soon, and we still have the Software Map database,
so we can pull stuff out of it when we shift.

This will involve removing the following from CVS:

  softwaremap/, project/, export/, admin/, my/, account/, register/

I'm also going to remove:

  mirrors/, summit/

So we need to set up redirects for some of these. Pretty sure summit/ is
already redirected, and mirrors/ is pretty easy. I think some of the backend
stuff for software map can be ignored, but the user-facing stuff needs a few
redirects. Perhaps we just point to a "software map no longer exists" page,
and update it later when there's a replacement?

Once all this is done, I'm going to re-enable PHP for w.g.o, and perhaps
disable it for user directories. It can't run sudo (like cgis do), and it's
harder to regulate than stuff in cvs. I think this is pretty sensible.

Thoughts?

     "Linux is not like Novell, it isn't going to run out of money - it
              started off bankrupt, in a way." - Steve Ballmer