Re: Web editor/writer

Hi Aaron,

Aaron Weber wrote:

Yes indeed, and we'd love your help! Content updates, helping Jeff Waugh with his ongoing overhaul-- basically, if you have any suggestions, patches, what have you, please send them in! (For larger-scale changes, discuss here first)

Great! I look forward to putting some work in.

Is there any documentation I should look at first? I'm reading the general GNOME Documentation Style Guide V1.3 but is there anything web specific?

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.lugradio.org - radio for Linux and open source fans