Epiphany project page

Hi all,

some months ago I asked about moving the Epiphany website to
gnome.org/projects.

It would be great if this could be done in the near future, as the page
grows and it gets hard to keep my local build (using the gnome-web build
script) in sync with mozdev CVS.

As I don't know about naming strategies/policies, both "web browser" and
"epiphany" would be nice places for the website.

Another question:

I'd really like to help maintaining the gnome website. Is there a
project/part I can work on? I'm quite experienced with html, css, php
and python, but I'm not a native English speaker. So if it comes to
modifying content, someone should give it a look from time to time.

Stefan