Re: protest page is tired

<quote who="Steve Hall">

> How long is the protest front page going to stay up? While I personally
> find software patents abhorant, it would be nice if the site's front page
> revealed a little more about GNOME and presented a little less angst to
> the first time visitor.

o/~ I see a red door and I want it painted black... o/~ ;-)

Here's the lame reason it's still up: Working on a fresh layout, didn't feel
like putting the water back up and getting flamed. Lame! It'll be fixed soon
and far more colourful (and informative), sorry for the black. :-)

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew