Re: removing or updating old pages

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 16:59, Curtis C. Hovey wrote:
> I see two pages that are not linked to on w.g.o, but are visible through
> Google.
>
> Google: 'gnome screenshot' 9th in list
> http://www.gnome.org/seegnome.html
> This is woefully outdated and I think should be removed from the site.
> If the resrouce must be maintained, we should redirect to
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/.

iirc, they are there because they are our legacy screenshots, and not
linked because they are old. It's nice to remember what GNOME used to
look like :-)

--
Andrew Sobala <as583 cam ac uk>

Given by our hand in the meadow that is called Runnymede, between
Windsor and Staines, on the fifteenth day of June in the seventeenth
year of our reign.