Re: cvs.gnome.org

<quote who="Mark Finlay">

> http://viewcvs.sourceforge.net/ would be really great to have on
> cvs.gnome.org - the software we have running there is a bit out
> of date...

James Henstridge has actually been doing some work to get viewcvs going
(currently running from his homedir, but hopefully available all the time
soon), whilst Greg Leblanc has been working on updating lxr and bonsai
(which are out of date in terms of versions, but not relevance). Not sure
where' Greg's at with those, but I'm pretty sure it's another "old and very
patched GNOME versions" problem. ;-)

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/