about the gnome.org website.

Well met!

Since the mention of the redesign of the gnome.org website, I was
inspired to contribute something to the web team.
Alas, We put together a mock up based on the framework that Jeff Waugh
put forward in his Guadec website and the version prior to the "water
splash".
the mock up itself can be found at http://www.pjotor.com/gnome/ .

The colors were chosen from the water splash design and the "stripe" is
obviousl
y inspired off of the Guadec design.
Upper whitespace is the placeholder for the icons, the icons themselves
will zoom out from a blurred state when the mouse hovers over it, to
comply with browsers such as lynx there will also be a text link under
each icon.
The lower whitespace is the content holder.

All Images featured aside from the stock gnome art are from a free stock
photo gallery.
The designer that put it together is Andreas Sjöberg
(superintendent pjotor com)

Cheers.
Robert Renling