Re: Epiphany web page questions

<quote who="Stefan Rotsch">

> One question: who made the banners on top of the pages? I'd like to know
> how to make the image fade to the background - I'm still a GIMP newbie.

Steve 'digitect' Hall made those, but here's a GIMP XCF file that I've been
using to make my own (as seen on my blog and planetgnome):

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/img/hdr.xcf [152k]

(I'm not sure how old that is though, so maybe take it with a grain of
salt.)

      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper