Re: Year-end fundraising: Updating address & homepage

Thanks, Aaron.

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 12:24, Aaron Weber wrote:

> Mail gnome-web-list with the text- -I'll give it a go and then get
> Curtis or someone else to approve it.

-1- the In Memoriam for Ettore
and
-2- the on-line demonstration paragraph against patents that was
September 22nd.

and revise

-3- For our end of the year foundation fundraising, would you move the
link to  http://www.gnome.org/friends/ to the top paragraph with revised
text below.  I don't know if there is a cool icon to use.

'tis the season for giving

With hundreds of thousands of more users taking advantage of GNOME at
Brazilian telecentros and schools in Extremadura, now is a good time to
make a donation to GNOME Foundation.  You can help underwrite the
foundation's activities bringing GNOME to the developing world and
subsidizing developers and students participation at GUADEC and the
Summit in 2004.

You can help by becoming a Friend of GNOME
<http://www.gnome.org/friends/> or by upping your current Friends level.
All contributions are tax-deductible in the U.S. Thanks to our generous
Friends. <http://www.gnome.org/friends/donors.php>

*Remember, to qualify for a charitable tax deduction in 2002, you must
make your donation by December 31st.*  Every donation is important.

-4- Change address on <http://www.gnome.org/friends/> to

You may also become a member by sending a check payable to GNOME
Foundation, Inc. to:

GNOME Foundation
c/o Novell, Inc.
8 Cambridge Center