Possible Profiles of Potentially important deployments

So, just starting with the content here:
http://www.nat.org/brooklyn-gnome-summit/

We can note that:

Extremadura, Andalucia, Spain, is deploying 80,000 GNOME desktops in the
first stage of a 320,000-system IT project encompassing nearly every
government office and school. Link to www.linex.org

Sao Paolo Telecentros, Brazil is deploying GNOME-based thin clients to
allow internet access to the general public.  The centers are
inexpensive to create and allow thousands of people to access the
internet. http://www.telecentros.sp.gov.br/

The bank Banrisul in Brazil is using GNOME in its ATMs

City of Largo, Florida, uses both KDE and GNOME on 900 desktops,
application servers, and tablet PCs.

Not just Sun and so forth. I mean, sure, Sun's Java Desktop says great
things about GNOME-- but I want to emphasize that it's not just software
companies that are behind this: non-software companies are using this
for non-techie tasks.

Any others? Ximian has a customer list at
http://ximian.com/solutions/customers.html?current_page=1

which we could probably raid for information, although I guess I'd have
to check with the Ximian marketing mgmt to see if that's OK.

Cheers,

a.