Re: protest page is tired

<quote who="Curtis C. Hovey">

> > I already did a 5 minute adjustment here:
> >
> >   http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v3
> >
> > It's mostly the same, but goes sky instead of Jeff's water.

Dude, this should totally be up already! :-) This was proposed/confirmed
last month sometime. Someone JFDI it, please!

> I feel we should address one design/usability issue.  This page is not
> like any other page of the site.  While it is not a exactly a splash

> Why not just copy the site style for of the existing w.g.o, and insert
> the headlines?

Can we do this later? I have a pending design change for it, which will be
much more like the internal pages.

      "Trying to get a PC to analyse one of the most abstract forms of
   language - the poem - is like trying to drill for oil with a banana."
                               - The Register