Re: web cvs screwed up

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 08:04, Frank Rehberger wrote:
> hello,
>
> Well, assume this is the wrong list for web-layout related to API
> web-docs,  but it might be related to recent changes of  gnome-doc web
> styles.

Heh, probably.  I've cc'd gnome-web-list, and answered some questions
here.

>  1.) The new WWW style-sheets screw up the CVS web-view (LXR).  The
> "mountain-skyline" and "gnome-foot" in header overlap titles, and
> choosen font-size for titles lets them overlap.   Who knows how/where
> to fix this?

LXR is in CVS, in the lxr module.  Changes made to that module are NOT
checked out and put on the website immediately, you'll need to contact
me or one of the other admins, most easily done by way of IRC.

> 2.) A lot of  websides of LXR CVS web-pages show up  this warning
> ** Warning: Cannot open xref database.
> does anybody know what's wrong with LXR server?

Yep.  I deleted the xref database because we don't have enough disk
space to maintain it at the moment.  I hope to have this remedied within
a few weeks.
	Greg