Re: Fwd: Please put something about software patents on main page now

<quote who="Telsa Gwynne">

> I am cc'ing the board in the hope of a "yes, do it" response from two or
> three of them overnight. This can hardly wait for another board meeting
> where everyone agrees to check back with their respective employers.

... and now to the public lists... ;-) The board had a meeting last night;
this was one of my agenda items. There should be a page up now (just in time
for Europe before everyone wakes up).

     "I think his crackpipe is mixed with helium or something." - Colin
                           Walters on Hans Reiser