Re: [language bindings follow up]

<quote who="Curtis C. Hovey">

> This page uses a revised default.css:
> http://members.cox.net/sinzui/dgo/default.css
> which contains an instruction that sets the top and bottom margins of
> common block elements so Moz-based and IE-based browsers follow the same
> rules.

This is great, please lodge a bug pointing to your revised default.css if
you haven't already. I'd like to make sure these are in the standard css
after upcoming cleanups (this weekend should be fun).

Thanks heaps Curtis,

    Snow Crash was a terrible book: Superheroes wear their underpants on
           the outside, not for two weeks without changing them.