I have no idea whose "responsibility" this is, but...

Hey, folks, I was trying to find some stuff online and realized that...

1) I can't find a list of the current members of the board on
foundation.gnome.org (though I guess maybe the link to
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2002-December/msg00005.html counts?)

and

2) http://www.gnome.org/press/ has screenshots from roughly 1999. I
realize the status of the new foot is still a mess (grumble) but can
someone from the web team maybe repoint the screenshots at stuff from
the 2.2 release notes?

I'd really love it if someone would pick up the ball and maybe at least
fix #2 :) Thanks-
Luis