Re: Area cover sheets and site structure progress

From: "Martin Norbäck" <d95mback dtek chalmers se>

http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-user.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-developer.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-foundation.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-search.html

> They don't look that good when you don't have javascript enabled. Many
> people haven't for security reasons.

Yes, the JavaScript is just a temporary way of delivering the style
sheets because I'm not (yet) a server boy. Those types on this list have
assured me that all of this can be done server-side so that your client
will only need to worry about HTML/CSS.

Anybody on the list still willing to vouch for this position? ;)

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]