Re: Area cover sheets and site structure progress

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 03:32, digitect mindspring com wrote:

> Finally found time to work up some "cover sheets" for each area of the site:
>
> Home/user:  http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-user.html
> Developer:  http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-developer.html
> Foundation: http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-foundation.html
> Search/Map: http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-search.html

Hey, this looks really great, hope yoiu don't mind me linking to them in
my next summary.

> At play here are the themes for each and their top and side navigation headings. More input needed!
>
> These are still working from my thesis for the content structure:
>   http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2.html
> I'm not going to put any more time into this until/unless we get a pretty good consensus at these levels. (Notice the three levels of detail at the top.)
>
> Judging by the traffic lately, I'm not exactly sure what I'd call consensus. At some point we're going to have to review each document and place it into the new structure. I don't mind taking the lead on this, but it would be re-assuring to know everybody's happy with the general direction so far. ;)
Happy as can be :) And also remember that for web work I am in the
workhorse category, which means I spring into action when you say: here
is a page template convert the content in section x and y to use this
template <g>

Christian