Re: Area cover sheets and site structure progress

I foget to hit reply all

Finally found time to work up some "cover sheets" for each area of the site:

Home/user: http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-user.html

Looks good i like the theme

Developer: http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-developer.html

same here, i liked the news

Foundation: http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-foundation.html

same here

Search/Map: http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2-search.html

this one sucked

At play here are the themes for each and their top and side navigation headings. More input needed!

These are still working from my thesis for the content structure:
  http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia-2-0-2.html
I'm not going to put any more time into this until/unless we get a pretty good consensus at these levels. (Notice the three levels of detail at the top.)

last time i read over it it was looking fine to me, but i don't have this huge interest in site structure, if i don't get lost its good [:-)]

Judging by the traffic lately, I'm not exactly sure what I'd call consensus. At some point we're going to have to review each document and place it into the new structure. I don't mind taking the lead on this, but it would be re-assuring to know everybody's happy with the general direction so far. [;)]

well i guess whoever codes it wins to a certain point

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]