Re: Why I am a grumpy killjoy

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

> I do however think that getting the new website up, and all our current
> content moved into it, without any fancy additions like newsfeed,
> themeing etc. will be a very big task anyway.

The news stuff will go live after the new static architecture is finalised
and live; there was never any doubt about that.

[ ... and themeing? There will be no such thing! ]

    "I'm taking no part in your merry 5-way clusterfuck - sort that mess
                 out between yourselves." - Alexander Viro