Re: XmlView 0.4 for Nautilus

Jeff,

Wouldn't this make a kick ass website development tool if write support
was added? As long as all the content is XML based, it'd be really cool
to use Nautilus as the code browser.

Gonzalo,

What are your thoughts on write support? I assume libxml provides this
ability, right?

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org