Re: I would like to get involved

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 21:41, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Where "stalled" means "Jeff is doing a shitload of work". :-)

Yes indeed! I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way ;)

Anyway, I am working on learning XSLT myself right now so I might be
able to at least get the site template converted relatively soon.

Jeff, keep pestering those developers...you're doing a great job
coordinating this release.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org