Re: I would like to get involved

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 04:21, garypalmerjr cfl rr com wrote:

> my name is Gary Palmer, Jr.  i would really like to get involved with the
> development of the gnome website.

Welcome Gary.

> >>laguages i know: html, xml, coldfusion, php, python, javascript, css, sql,
> oracle, mysql and alittle java.

The infrastructure that we have in mind is XML content translated to
HTML via XSLT with a little PHP with a MySQL backend sprinkled in where
dynamic stuff is needed.

> >>skills: web design, graphic design, video production, audio production and 3D
> animation.

Cool, I'm sure we could use some artsy geeks :)

Please have a read through http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gwh/ for
some additional background.

Right now website development is pretty much stalled, waiting for jdub
to develop the build system for the site. Hopefully we'll be getting
started soon.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org