I would like to get involved

hi all,

my name is Gary Palmer, Jr.  i would really like to get involved with the
development of the gnome website.

a little rundown about me:

currently i work at the Kennedy Space Center, FL, developing web applications.

>>laguages i know: html, xml, coldfusion, php, python, javascript, css, sql,
oracle, mysql and alittle java.

>>skills: web design, graphic design, video production, audio production and 3D
animation.

im 24 and graduated collage with a Digital Media Degree (degree consisted of
graphic design, web programming, 3D animation, digital audio and video
production) in 1997 and have been doing the web thing for about 6 years.

im really exited about helping out the gnome web projects in any way i can.

Thank You all, for your time,

Gary Palmer, Jr