Re: Seperating Content from code, and making it transparent

<quote who="Joshua Eichorn">

> An example auto prepend file is http://gnome.joshuaeichorn.com/prepend.phps
> An example auto append file is http://gnome.joshuaeichorn.com/append.phps
>
> Does anyone here think this is an acceptable solution or did i miss some
> really easy way to do this.

Hrm,

Just thinking about it a bit further, those prepends and appends will affect
anything that php processes in that tree, so if we need .php files for forms
processing or whatever, they'll be stuck between the prepend/append code up
there too...

We have the goals right, we just have to figure out the tidiest way to do it
without creating an unscalably complicated build system.

  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                        - Tuomas Kuosmanen (tigert)