Re: i18n issues

<quote who="Joshua Eichorn">

> i think its almost easier to do multiple files.  The files in actual tree
> shouldn't every have translations put into them, since then keeping things
> up to date would be a huge chore

Nup, that's just a build issue when you check in to the server.

> and if its multiple files i can figure out which one we need to use on the
> php files really easily.

There are XSLT issues here though.

> Which is handy since i really need to know language info for the cache to
> work best.

You can do that just with the language string, whichever way you're doing
it. In the end, you're just caching whatever text comes out, however it's
generated.

   She said she loved my mind, though by most accounts I had already lost
                                    it.