i18n issues

I believe that i have the i18n issues figured out for the new website.

We will be using the doc-i18n-tool created by Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com> this tool allows us to create a pot file from an xml files without marking any strings.

Simply by marking up our content in sane ways we will have strings already created
by the xml structure of the files.

Some scripting will still need to be done to create the translated xml files from each po file,
since the script needs to be run for each language.

Also this means we will have one translated file for each language, this means that the translated xml files will have to sit in there own root, but since they will, be created only by scripting and accessed only by the site framework this should be an issue. I'll be out of time so i won't have a chance to create a test implementation but i should be able to get one done early next week, i'll send
and email when there is code to look at.

-joshua eichorn