Re: We Have Bugzilla Love

Quoting Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>:

> Sorry, should have already mentioned this...
>
> We now have a Bugzilla module for the website!

[snip]

> Go forth and lodge! :)

As Mr Burns would say, "Eeeeexcellent!".  Well done Jeff!

How should we handle new old/new w.g.o/d.g.o websites in bugzilla?  ie when we
go over to the new website should we simply delete/mark as irrelevant the known
bugs at the time?

Michael...
--
Michael Davies                "Do what you think is interesting, do
michaeld senet com au          something that you think is fun and

This mail sent through SE Net Webmail
http://webmail.senet.com.au