(temporary) client-side theming

Despite #webhackers attempts to confiscate my crack pipe, I have managed to end around them and implement some temporary client-side themeing:

http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/3-2-0.html

Yes, I realize all this will be done on the server, but I ain't no server boy now, am I? I'm just a little ol' graphics dude and this should make it easier for us to discuss themeing as it relates to various site areas. Better this than me tampering with our lightning quick and slightly vaporious back end stuff in CVS, huh?

Anywho, lemme know what you'uns think.

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]