Re: My first stab at the site

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 08:49:26PM -0600, Steve Fox wrote:
> Nobody has any comments on using the SourceForge code? No one likes the idea?

I'm sadly a little busy this week, so I haven't had time to look at it too
much.

I'm interested in learning more about the sourceforge engine, in particular
customizability and features.

Also, what are the disadvantages to using it?

--
Joakim Ziegler - Ximian web monkey - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
  FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer