Re: New set of comps.

Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> > I feel awfully petty saying this, but... · rocks! :)
>
> Does that even work very well on Lynx?

Assuming the terminal can display iso-8859-1, yes (I assume · is
"·"). Lynx displays most "weird" characters right, given that the
terminal can display such a character and has such fonts installed.
And I think even many en_US systems default to iso-8859-1 nowadays,
since it includes many nifty characters missing from pure ascii.

Christian