Re: New set of comps.

> >> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-2.png
> >> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-3.png
> >> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-4.png
> >> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-5.png
>
> There are basically two alternatives in the use of these designs:
Either
> choose one, or use different ones for different parts of the site,
etc.

I vote different ones for different parts. Maybe the sidebar color and
Nav bar text color be adjusted for each section, too? Probably wouldn't
be in favor of completely different hues, just shades of one.

It would be cool if we didn't settle on a specific one so they could be
interchanged (or even dynamic). But perhaps each site section has a
theme:

Home - Desert, sunsets, native American/South American peoples...
Help - Floral, fauna, forest, fawns, fairies...
Foundation - Ocean, ships, waterfalls, streams, ponds...
Developer - Moonscapes, Marsscapes, asteroids, planets, nebulae...

The images are terrific! (Although "-5" looks a little smudged.) Are
they Free?

Keep up the great work!!

Steve  [ digitect mindspring com ]