Re: new comp

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 05:24:58 Martin Lee wrote:
> Here is the new one: http://www.infovariant.com/mlee/g2.gif

Cool! Give the links on the top a background color (so it looks like a
button)
and it'll be almost perfect!

> This comp provides a very flexable navigation system, it could utilize
> DHTML menus that would expand on mouse click and show the subpages, or
> they could be static HTML menus that would expand once the user has
> clicked through to the subpage.

DHTML is bad. Some users (like me ;-) sometimes use a textmode browser like
w3m.
But I don't mind, as long as it also works in JavaScript-disabled browsers.

> Once I hear some feedback on this, I'll know if I should continue
> developing this design, or try something new.

Yes, please continue develop this design!