Re: comp stevehall-6 and variations

I much prefer Martin's comp opposed to the latest comps. They have elements
of the old gnome look at the colors off white the foot. I think he did a
very good job implementing the old look with some new jazz. About the Devel
vs User deal I feel you should alternate the side bar color like blue for
the main page, green for gtk and purple for developer along with watermark
like vertical labels (using the color comps we did before). I think this
shows enough difference and similarity to make it easy to understand and
easy to use for most people. BTW is there any objections to transferring
from image -> html 4.0? I was thinking about doing this to see how well we
could reproduce the design in html for older browsers and tryout dynamic
things for the new browsers.

Matt

p.s. Can Martin post the .xcf files with layers so it is easier to split
into html?