Re: Comp.

Just a friendly reminder but this is not a one man project and it is
best done correctly the first time.
(the reason why we are here is because it didn't work the first time)
Patience is rewarded.

Matt
p.s. If you truely have a deep desire to code go ahead and start
yourself on your own server. (That is how the comp process started)