Re: Where are we?

Ryan Muldoon wrote:
> I'm all for pushing forward.  At this point, if I am not mistaken, we
> have the following:
>
> 1. The old content from the website
> 2. The new template idea, already done into html
> 3. The new directory structure for the site.

Have we decided 3?  Maybe I missed something.

But I do agree that we should push forward.  The new templates were very nice -
especially what Joakim did.  As others have said, have we decided on php as the
major implementation language?  What database?  MySQL or postgres?  Is all that
we need is some organisation and splitting the work anongst the interested?

Michael...
--
michaeld senet com au

This message was sent using SE Net Webmail.
http://webmail.senet.com.au/