Re: Where are we?

I'm still interested in getting a rewrite of the website done. At the moment i'd like to get an idea of what technogies were are going to use and some decision on structure decided so that the programmers among us (me) can get started building a backend for the site.

As long as were using a templated system what the site looks like can be finalized latter.

This is just taking to long, we need to get some basic ideas and start working, we seem to have gotten stuck in committee.
-joshua eichorn
digitect wrote:

Hi, list.

Hadn't heard from anybody on the re-design for quite a while and was
wondering if anybody has any opinions on carrying through. I'm still as
interested in finishing the job as ever, but is anybody else?

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]